Friday, June 01, 2007

Tugging Nipples Gives Me Away...


For any victims of nipple tugging done by me at the bars... I am sorry. I can't help it. It is almost instinctual. It is a bad habit I can't stop. I ... must ... tug ... your... nipple... can't .... stop .... must .... tug ... nipple! If you have been one of my victims, then you should take it in stride and feel flattered. Why? Because if I tug your nipple... then I think you are HOT! If I don't tug your nipple, then in a nutshell... you are not hot to me. Those that frequent the Bourbon Pub in New Orleans are always at risk for getting their nipples tugged by me. Don't fret. Just grin and bear it. Me nip tugging you is basically the tell tale sign that gives my HOT/NOT HOT meter away for everyone to see. For better or worse... now you know!

9 Comments:

Blogger Lewis said...

Glad I'm thousands of miles away.....well, not that you'd be tugging on my nips anyway....but, you know, just in case. Besides, it does nothing for me. The nip tugging, that is.

June 01, 2007  
Anonymous Nick from bama said...

Is it a small tug or do you try to twist it off and then giggle about it ?

June 01, 2007  
Blogger lifescolorfulbrushstrokes said...

Well then I know I must be extra hot, knowing the Cajun's hands touched two of my nipples!!!

June 01, 2007  
Anonymous Jeff said...

You touched two of Tony's nipples? What about the third one?

Ewwww.......



(Just kidding Tony)

June 02, 2007  
Anonymous Howard King said...

wish you was here in Az tugging on my nipples and other things you are so hot brett

June 02, 2007  
Blogger seth (on the left) said...

Ever cyber tweak?

June 03, 2007  
Blogger Homer said...

That's funny, I didn't know I had nipples in my crotch...

June 03, 2007  
Blogger one3y3 said...

Ahhh... so that's what it is. I thought you were trying to give me a Texas Titty Twister.

June 03, 2007  
Blogger patrick said...

LoL Homer!

June 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home