Saturday, June 16, 2007

Birthday Hangover - UGH!



I am so hungover. UGH! There were too many free flowing shots and beers from bartenders and friends. UGH. I am feeling it this morning. Kinda feels like a bus ran over me. Where's my blogger buds when I need them? I need Kelly to massage my neck. Moby cook something. I am starving. Where's the mouthwash? My breath is icky. Blah. Where in the hell are my personal assistants? I need some TLC and detox. I don't wanna go to rehab... NO NO NO...

The great thing about staying at the Shrew's batchelor's pad in the French Quarter, is that I can take many luxurious showers and turn it into my own rehab sanctionary. Ahhh... how I love to take showers... takes all the discomfort away. I don't want to see the Shrew's water bill this month.



UPDATE: Okay... I am leaving the Rehab center and going home to the country. I have already heard TWO reports before 5pm today of bad behavior by someone that looks like me. I SWEAR I didn't remember ANY OF IT. Could there be another brettcajun roaming around? I am horrified. I am punishing myself tonight.

12 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

You would feel much better sleeping in the nude... go to the gym work up a sweat, or just sit in the suana and sweat it out... then come home and have a screwdriver to take the edge off... sorry can't be there for the rub down... glad you had some fun... and just wondering why you keep the camera next to your bed... are there other pictures?? hmmm

June 16, 2007  
Anonymous Tony (LT) said...

So hard to rebound from a wild night when you get OLD, isn't it. ;-)

June 16, 2007  
Blogger BRETTCAJUN said...

Kelly, my camera crew consist of professionals. They follow me to bed, the bathroom, the shower, and even seedy bars.

Tony.. I am going to kick your butt. My head hurts too damned much to put up with old jokes. Besides, I am only 25... WAY younger than you LT. ;)

June 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

re: the first picture

Is that a polish sausage in your boxers or are you just happy to be awake???

June 16, 2007  
Blogger Lewis said...

Polish sausage? I didn't know BC was Polish? And Kelly is right...nude is better.....much more condusive to sleep. Happy, happy belated.....if you're alive to even read this.

June 16, 2007  
Anonymous Derek said...

You are the fairest of them all, even with the hangover. Dang this is like living last week all over again, with Mike's birthday hangover, he had one for two days. Damn those German bears and all those shots.

Happy Late birthday mr! Hope all your birthday wishes come true!

June 16, 2007  
Blogger Moby said...

That is what you get for drinking the cheap liquor! haha

Feel better. You gotta get your beauty rest for next weekend!

June 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When did you get so narcissistic? Gawd.

June 16, 2007  
Blogger TonkaManOR said...

Look old man, you don't have to drink every free drink or shot put in front of you. Not like you're still in your 20's. LOL

June 16, 2007  
Blogger Curtis said...

Poor guy -- belated happy birthday.

June 17, 2007  
Blogger J. David Zacko-Smith said...

YO! Now THOSE are some nice pictures! Hope the hangover has passed.

June 18, 2007  
Anonymous Pedro Castellon said...

Hi Brett...long time no chat....happy belated b'day...even hung over - you are still a hot one! enjoy your new year,

Pedro
Coral Springs FL

June 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home