Thursday, June 14, 2007

Mirror Mirror on the Wall... Who's the Prettiest 37 25 Year Old of them All?



You see folks... I used to get depressed about my birthdays, but not anymore! I have made a vow today to stop worrying about getting old. How did I come to this breakthrough? Well, quite frankly... I am now officially using my mental age of 25. After doing so, I feel sooo much better! And just between you, me, and the lamp post...I am holding up pretty well compared to some of my friends. While they battle their expanding waistelines, saggy sugar tits, and gray hair, I only have to worry about my crows feet. Thanks to good Cajun genes, lots of working out and exercise, and timely expenditures on facial products, I think I have put myself together pretty well! Look out New Orleans... this twink is coming down to PAR - TAY all weekend! Woohoo!

19 Comments:

Blogger MiKell said...

Some of us actually LIKE gray hair. Both on ourselves, and others. At least it still grows and we don't have to wear baseball caps everywhere we go to hide the enlarging forehead.

Not that I'm pointing fingers or anything.

Have a great birthday.

June 15, 2007  
Anonymous Jeff said...

It's Friday here in Ohio. Happy Birthday Brett!

(Homer said you were 45, but we all know it is only your 40th)

June 15, 2007  
Blogger cb said...

You really don't look a day over 25... squared!

June 15, 2007  
Blogger patrick said...

Happy Birthday Brettcajun! Hope you have a fantabulous year!

June 15, 2007  
Anonymous mark said...

You may act like your 16, but you don't look a day over 40. Wait, how old are you now?

Love ya! Hope you have a wonderful Birthday.

June 15, 2007  
Blogger Jimmi said...

Happy Birthday Brett! :)

June 15, 2007  
Blogger Addison said...

Hush, all of you are so jealous of him getting social security and enemas....but it's normal at his age.

June 15, 2007  
Blogger Texas Smurf said...

Love ya Brett! Happy Birthday!

June 15, 2007  
Blogger Atari_Age said...

Hey Happy (??th) Birthday!

June 15, 2007  
Blogger Kevin said...

Happy Birthday! Party til you forget!

June 15, 2007  
Blogger Sorted said...

Have a great day -- you deserve it!! Party like you never have -- and tell us the tawdry details next week!

June 15, 2007  
Blogger TonkaManOR said...

Happy Birthday! Woo Hoo! Mine is less than a month away now! 46! Damn. SHit. Fuck. I'm on the downward slide now!

June 15, 2007  
Blogger Moby said...

You old hag, happy b'day!

See you and slab soon

June 15, 2007  
Blogger dondon009 said...

Honey, you look marvelous!

HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....

June 15, 2007  
Blogger Matt said...

Happy Birthday!! Can we get out the paddle and spank you?

June 15, 2007  
Blogger Kelly said...

happy birthday...hope you have a great time... look forward to meeting your 25 year old ass in SF

June 15, 2007  
Anonymous John said...

Happy Birthday Brett from the Great White North

June 15, 2007  
Anonymous Tony (LT) said...

happy birthday, gorgeous....i'd give you one deep stroke for each year...sure you want to stop at 25? ;-)

June 15, 2007  
Blogger Matthew said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

June 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home