Thursday, June 14, 2007

Losing Away in Loserville

Well, this is what it is like to be in Loserville. It's kind of creepy! I have only been here a few times in my life. It is pretty dank and dreary here. It looks like something where Gollum would live. Hmmm... it seems like Whipping Boy has made a nice cozy home here for himself. Let's see... he has a fridge and cabinets full from all his frequent visits. Plenty boxes of those fattening Toaster Streudals he eats. (explains a lot) Wow. There is even internet, cable tv, and a telephone. Damn! Whipping Boy must be lounging around here full time! Jeez... I am glad I only visit this dreadful place every once in a blue moon. Whipping Boy can't win back to back any better than he can swing a bat or shoot a hoop. (it's always all air) Well, I guess I'll visit this place again sometime in late 2008. Whipping Boy sure is keeping this place looking well lived-in. That's important for insurance purposes! Don't worry... I didn't touch your precious or dare peek into The Book of Ralph.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lewis said...

Toaster strudel reminds me of the maple bar I just now turned down at the grocery store. It looked so good. But I just have to ditch this small flotation device I've developed around my middle. I'll never sink.

June 14, 2007  
Blogger BRETTCAJUN said...

You know... for Whipping Boy... we call it his "GUMBO POT BELLY". It's so big... you can cook a big pot of Gumbo for hundreds. ;)

June 14, 2007  
Anonymous tom aka Whipping Boy said...

Hey guys dont worry that extra 15 lbs that Tabooli (aka BrettCajun)is carrying around is sure to be gone in no time. He calls it his Katrina weight gain. He's making tremendous progress since he is only eating at Taco Bell once a day and is ONLY ordering a single #4 combo. He gets a diet coke to balance it all off so not to worry.

Why are you so bitter Tabooli? I am not telling everyone about how humiliating your defeat was. It was actually quite respectable for someone of your advanced years. Is it true that starting tomorrow you can play in the Senior sections of tennis tourneys because of your birthday and advanced years???

Don't be so down. If you win a few more matches with me your record against me for the year will almost be at .500.

All of you blogger friends who will join Tabooli out in SF next weekend try and be kind to the lil guy. Dont mention the pudge and try to talk in his right ear, its the good one

Tom aka Whipping Boy

June 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home