Monday, June 18, 2007

Just call me "Prison Bitch"

Lately, I have been going through some lumps. As a result, I have been sleep deprived ALL WEEK. This rarely happens to me! Typically, I don't have anything going on in my Noggin to stress about. But a family issue happened. Then a mean hateful email. I have been hot wired in the head for most of the week. The bad thing is that my boyfriend hasn't been around to comfort me in times like this.

So, I went ahead and did a Britney Spears. That's right! I cut off all my hair. I am not going to put a picture of it on my blog, because I have been told by my Hater's Club that I am over my quota for the week. One more picture will fuel hate filled riots in the street. You'll just have to see it in person in San Francisco.

I walked into work this morning and my secretary says "Ooh... I don't like it!" Whatever. I told her it was my new prison bitch look. Perfect since I am going to San Francisco this week. Maybe I can get a stand-in role for Titan.

Despite only getting two hours of sleep Saturday night, I was able to defeat Whipping Boy in a deathmatch duel under the most miserable of conditions. The temperatures were in the high 90's and the humidity in the 80's. Hell, I even went out in the French Quarter and hung out with a bunch of buddies.

Looking back on the week that was... I could clearly see that the lack of sleep made me more paranoid than usual. But my friends still loved me just the same. It is so funny. I get invited to all the A-list parties. I get approached first about entering Daddy or Leather contests. I keep my social calendar pretty full. Unfortunately, instead of focusing on my personal achievements for being well liked in the community, I have to spend all my energy and time focused on one hateful email and a family practice that has been in place for years.

8 Comments:

Blogger TonkaManOR said...

Scott from BIE could probably get you a call back from Hot House!

I cut all my hair off on Saturday!

June 18, 2007  
Blogger Bigg said...

Screw the hater's club, post a picture of your new haircut!

June 18, 2007  
Blogger daveincleveland said...

cannot wait to see....now your shaved bald, like me........damn dude thats awesome....bald is best......

June 18, 2007  
Anonymous mark said...

Wow Brett. I KNEW you idolized me a lot and shit, but damn didn't think you were going to go as far as to try and LOOK like me.

;)

Screw the haters, post a pic.

June 18, 2007  
Blogger MiKell said...

As everyone before (and I bet after) has (will) say, screw the haters.

Typically these types of comments comes from people who don't even bother putting their own pictures on their blogs.

Joke 'em if they can't take a fuck.

June 18, 2007  
Blogger J. David Zacko-Smith said...

Please...if there is a God, let me see the picture!

So, since when did we start paying attention to the haters? I LOVE to aggrevate them, anyway.

June 18, 2007  
Anonymous RawForReal said...

Families...Aren't they just Wonderful?

June 18, 2007  
Blogger BRETTCAJUN said...

I posted my new doo in my video.

June 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home