Saturday, June 09, 2007

HUNG OVER

Jeeez.... it is 6:00am and I feel like crap. My Tranny name would be Trainwrecka. UGH! One last night with E.Shrew before he jets off to Europe for two weeks. The Bourbon Pub. Good friends. Five big ass shots and seven beers knocked me off my ass. I remember telling my favorite couple in the whole wide world I loved them hundreds of times. E.Shrew and the couple wouldn't stop staring at me and talking about me. GRRRROOOOOWWWWL. Lordy Lordy. Look what I have done. I went out with a bang for E.Shrew's last night. Lord knows what I did or what I said. I will surely be reminded of last night and embarrassed by it over and over again. UGGGH! Yes. even on weekends and knocked on my ass... I get up with the chickens!

I'll meet a friend for a nice gym workout in a little bit (even though I am still hung over). Then, off to the French Market for the Tomato Festival! Woohoo. I love New Orleans. Always something fun to do.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lewis said...

What! You're letting the chickens see you in that shape? They'll never been the same.

June 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Brett...what's going on? need to play tennis again...I started back playing a month ago so I may be better competition for you!
Heath

June 09, 2007  
Blogger BRETTCAJUN said...

Bring it on big boy. :) I am ready anytime you are. What about today? I can call you on my cell. I am going to New Orleans today after lunch time.

June 10, 2007  
Blogger Homer said...

So sorry about your lil headache.

June 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home