Friday, June 29, 2007

Football Upset





Today was not a good day for football. First the news out of the NFL was that they cancelled NFL Europa. Dammit! I have been following that league for the last 16 years. My favorite team was the Frankfurt Galaxy. I am going to miss them. They lost to Hamburg in the World Bowl a week ago in front of 48,000 Germans.

Today, the Brettcajun Coonass football team lost two games. We play the first team to score 5 touchdowns wins (OT if you get the ball second and score on last possession.) In the first game, I threw brilliant touchdown passes. We lost 35-28 because my Evil Twin was heavily involved in all his team's scoring, while I was mostly just the QB for our team. In the second game, I pulled a quad muscle racing for a touchdown on 4th down. Without me being in the game, it was all downhill. We lost 35-14, after being up 14-7. :( I am in the green shirt. Evil Twin is in the blue shirt. Our two nephews are the other players (12 year olds).

Football League Standings
1. Evil Twin Tornados 2-1
2. Brettcajun Coonasses 1-2

4 Comments:

Anonymous derek said...

this is great, I can't wait till my nephews get a little older, but I'm still enjoying them where they are 4 and 2

Looks like you have fun at everything you do.

June 30, 2007  
Blogger Palm Springs Savant said...

nice post Brett...never a question about what you enjoy~ blog has been lookin great lately. wanna trade links?

June 30, 2007  
Anonymous Eric said...

Hey, I added you to my blogroll. Could you take a look and see if my site is worthy to be on your roll? :-)

July 01, 2007  
Anonymous Jason said...

Well at least you guys have a great team name, The Coonasses ;)

July 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home