Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Brettcajun Vs. Evil Twin Brother




My Nephew knew EXACTLY what to say to coax me into playing one-on-one football today. I was minding my own business watering my plants outside, when the challenge was thrown down. My Nephew said that he wanted to see who the "dominant twin" really was. He was thinking it was his Daddy, but he wanted to make sure. Those are fighting words!

My nephew was the QB for both teams. The football field was as wide as regulation, but only about 35 yards long. That grey t-shirt was drenched in sweat. I let Evil Twin Brother have the ball first. I got the wind knocked out of me twice. Once I landed on my back after catching a pass. Then, I landed hard on my shoulder trying to stop Evil Twin Brother from scoring a touchdown on fourth down. After a great 15 yard slant pass to the left, I raced down the sideline for a strike in the endzone. My quick cutbacks and lightening speed helped me score most of the time on first and second down. I was simply too much for Evil Twin Brother. Successfully stopping him on downs TWICE put the nail in the coffin. Who's the dominant twin now, punk?

Brettcajun ..............35
Evil Twin Brother ......28

And yeah... he saw me getting the Nephew to take my pics on the football field. Evil Twin Brother let out a big groan because he knew EXACTLY where these pics were going. HA HA! Now our mutal poker buddies, who read this blog, will surely rag your ass that you let your fag brother beat you in a manly game of football. Jimbo you're next!

I have no doubt that Evil Twin brother will be creating mind-blowing plays in his head at work tomorrow. He will demand a rematch as soon as I get home from work. I am not surprised. I would do the EXACT same thing. I wouldn't expect anything less from my twin brother. ;)

7 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

keep up this nice blog matey ;)

June 27, 2007  
Anonymous Jeff said...

My twin never will play sports with me; she knows I'll always win.

(Yes, she a real female).

June 27, 2007  
Blogger Lacey said...

You look younger with short hair

June 27, 2007  
Blogger Steven said...

The score seems to reflect too offensive of a game. Need to see some defense! :-)

June 27, 2007  
Anonymous Zack said...

I agree--you definitely look younger with short hair. And the sweaty T, those intense blue eyes ...

June 27, 2007  
Anonymous Brad said...

Those pics are hot....

June 27, 2007  
Anonymous jimbo said...

I'm willing to allow a sweatty Brettie can beat me any day. Wurrrrf.

June 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home