Friday, June 22, 2007

24 Hours in San Francisco

Me, Jimmi, Lewis and Dan

Me and a Baby Chick

I had to pee on something


Well, I made it to THE CITY. I took the metal tube worm of transportation all the way to Moby's in the Castro. For a country person living in a state with NO mass transit like this, it was a little intimidating. I was fine until I walked to the place where I was transferring from Bart to the Muni station but there was no attendant on duty. I didn't know what to do. I didn't understand the instructions on the sign when no attendant was there, but I eventually figured it out. One thing that is so different here is the abscence of a large black population. I have seen more Asians here than my entire life in Louisiana. I guess the Asian population here is the same as our black population back home.

I met up with Jimmi and Dan at Badlands. Both are very nice guys. They were just like they acted in the Dan and Jimmi Variety Cast. I felt like a groupie! I tried to be "very sweet" to minimize damage control from past bad behavior on this blog. Ha ha. Then I met Dan's Donnan. He was busy serving up drinks at Badlands.

Later that night, Moby rode me through the city on his motorcycle to the Powerhouse. I was a little scared. It was like a Grand Theft Auto video game where we were avoiding cars, people, etc. I put my life in Moby's hands and made it out okay. The one thing I had to learn to do was to stop knocking my helmet against his whenever he would stop.

At the Powerhouse, we met up with Adam & Brad, Kalvin & JR, Dan & Donnan, Jimmi and Atari Age. I have to say, this is an attractive group of people. I had NO IDEA. I think everyone had a worked out body. Hanging out with this group was like hanging out with some really cool buds. The time just flew by! The best line probably came from Adam. He hugged me and said "I don't hate you". Awww... that was sweet and meant a lot.

I met Lewis from the Spirit of St. Louis and his partner with Jimmi and Dan earlier today. Lewis was soooo sweet... and let me eat his cake. It was just as delicious as I imagined. Lewis's BF was very nice. I can confirm that everyone in this group looks just as good in daylight as they do at night. I enjoyed spending this short little adventure together. By the way, these pics were stolen from Lewis's blog. I haven't taken any pics yet with my camera!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lewis said...

I can't believe how cool it was to meet you......I had a blast getting to know you. I can't think of a better guy to stick my fingers into a piece of Orange Cream Coffee Cake with.....only you, babe! Happy Day.

June 22, 2007  
Blogger Lewis said...

So, is it okay in the blogosphere to post TWO comments? I hope so...and that I don't get my hands slapped....I just had to say that I loved watching you piss in public. Is that so wrong? I mean, on the "wrong scale," where would it fall....not all the way at the bottom, I hope. Heheheh. Plus, you can eat cake with me anytime.....

June 22, 2007  
Anonymous derek said...

too damn cooling getting to look at a glimpse of you guys having fun! Have fun!

June 22, 2007  
Blogger BRETTCAJUN said...

I will never forget your face when you first saw me Lewis. Ha Ha. You had your mouth wide open as if you were going to say "You are real." It was a pleasure! :)

I'll see you Derek one day when I can get to your neck in the woods or you guys come down to New Orleans

June 22, 2007  
Blogger Lewis said...

My dear sexy one, my mouth was not open for that reason.

June 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home