Monday, May 14, 2007

POLL - FINAL RESULTS!

Which blogger do you most want to BOINK! ?

Large Tony 28% (29 votes)


Brushstrokes AKA "Balls" 3% (3 votes)


Durban Bud 23% (23 votes)


Homer 27% (28 votes)


Moby 9% (9 votes)


Big Rob 10% (10 votes)


Total voters for this poll: 102

Large Tony is the MOST boinkable blogger! Congratulations Large Tony!!! You led almost the entire way. Homer actually tied you at one point at 4:30am in the morning, but you got another vote out there somewhere to push you over the top. Maybe Homer can now do the talkshow circuit and say he was one vote short of being just as boinkable as Large Tony. ;) Homer, you led a great late surge in your campaign. Your fans should be thrilled with it's efforts to put you in at #2. Durban Bud, you made a very good showing in the poll at #3 and you probably didn't even know you were a part of it. Most of the votes for Durban Bud came very early in the poll and also when Homer was right on his tail. Good Job Durban Bud!

There were a few surprise swings in the polls. As the polling began, Durban Bud and Large Tony had obvious East Coast bias. The poll numbers were heavily skewed to these two candidates. As the day went on, the votes in the South further propelled Large Tony and Durban Bud way beyond everyone else in the field. Apparently, sexy goatees and large schlongs are important to voters both on the East Coast and in the South.

Then a strange thing happened. Homer must have mobilized his zombie minions in a last ditch effort to get out the vote. Homer's late afternoon numbers surged well past Durban Bud. As the few remaining votes were still being tallied from the West Coast, Homer stood behind by only one vote to Large Tony. AMAZING FEAT! (Homer must have done a lot of last minute whoring around for votes!) The Castro district precints obviously gave Moby and Big Rob a surge in the polls in the wee hours. Both of these fine fellas have had a respectable showing in this poll. Poor Brushtrokes. That's all I can say! Maybe a last minute Jiggy Dance would have helped you in the poll. ;)

Thanks to all of you who voted in this little poll. Who knew that democracy was in action right here on this blog!

22 Comments:

Blogger Tonito Bandito said...

How come BrettCajun is not on the list??????

May 12, 2007  
Anonymous Kevin M said...

Maybe I'll go out on a limb and say that pretty much everyone who wants to boink BrettCajun already has or has the opportunity to? *grin*

Just kidding boo... I couldn't pass that one up, no matter how hard I tried.

May 12, 2007  
Blogger BRETTCAJUN said...

I am TRYING to make my blog a little bit LESS about me. (lol!) ;)

May 13, 2007  
Blogger Kelly said...

no choice for Brett...hmmmm

May 13, 2007  
Blogger Kelly said...

oh, wait, am I not boinkable??? hmmm... but I cant compare with the others in the competition... oh well... see you in san fran

May 13, 2007  
Blogger lifescolorfulbrushstrokes said...

Lordy...you actually threw me into the competition?! And look at all the votes I am getting. Yes so many of your readers really read my blog...LOL.

May 13, 2007  
Blogger Pete said...

OMG so many choices of men I want.

May 13, 2007  
Blogger BRETTCAJUN said...

Kelly... I couldn't put every blogger in the poll. This list really only portrays those that puts themselves out there as a "sex symbol". If you were "very married" and your spouse was splashed all over the blog, I didn't consider you.

May 13, 2007  
Blogger Homer said...

I boink myself all the time. Please send me the email addresses of everyone who wants to boink me, I need a date.

May 13, 2007  
Blogger BRETTCAJUN said...

Homer: Looking at the ballots... you voted for yourself, Brady gave you a vote, and Puff gave a Paw mark for you. ;)

Just kidding... ;) I have no clue who votes for who. I only know that you can only vote once (by your IP address).

May 13, 2007  
Blogger Moby said...

Maybe the question should be, 'which blogger have you NOT already boinked?'

May 13, 2007  
Blogger Pete said...

It only lets you vote once for one person. What's up with that?! I guess I'm being gready.

May 13, 2007  
Blogger BRETTCAJUN said...

This is a fair election!

May 13, 2007  
Blogger patrick said...

Torn between 6 lovers, feeling like a fool, there's nothing wrong with us, we're breaking all the rules.

Ok. my husband voted from our computer for Durban, and I was going to vote for Homer...although it wouldn't let me because a vote had been registered from our computer. Can you add another vote in Homer's column?
No offense against TJ, he's totally hot an all...it's just that it's a tough contest.

May 13, 2007  
Anonymous Tony (LT) said...

Lordy...what brought this all about???

Brett didn't need to put himself on the list because we already know his boink-ability is pretty high.

May 13, 2007  
Blogger Kelly said...

maybe the next poll should be blogger couples you would most like to be in a 3 way with... hmmmm hehehehe...

May 14, 2007  
Anonymous Jeff said...

I suspect Homer has been sending out that post jello wrestling shot.

(And Tony, quit voting for yourself!)

May 14, 2007  
Blogger Homer said...

If Large Tony offers to boink me, I'll settle for second place.

May 14, 2007  
Blogger Moby said...

This contest is rigged, I demand a recount! Those damn hanging chads?

lol

May 14, 2007  
Anonymous durban bud said...

Hilarious. How did I end up on this list? I'm the anti-sex symbol. I'm fully clothed in all my pics!

I feel sore now.

May 14, 2007  
Anonymous rob said...

The California boys didn't fare well in this poll. Fine. We'll just boink each other! Oh, wait, I'm married...

May 16, 2007  
Blogger sexy said...

情趣用品,A片,AIO,AV,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,日本AV,寄情築園小遊戲,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色文學,色情,色情遊戲,一葉情貼圖片區,色情網站,色情影片,微風成人, 嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人影片,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,080視訊聊天室,視訊聊天室

a片,色情影片,情色電影,a片,色情,情色網,情色,av,av女優,成人影城,成人,色情a片,日本av,免費成人影片,成人影片,情色a片,sex,免費a片,a片下載,免費a片下載,成人網站,做愛,自拍

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品
情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品.情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣
視訊聊天室

情色,AV女優,UT聊天室,聊天室,A片,視訊聊天室


UT聊天室,視訊聊天室,辣妹視訊,視訊辣妹,情色視訊,視訊,080視訊聊天室,視訊交友90739,美女視訊,視訊美女,免費視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天,視訊交友網,視訊交友,情人視訊網,成人視訊,哈啦聊天室,UT聊天室,豆豆聊天室,
聊天室,聊天,色情聊天室,色情,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,柔情聊天網,小高聊天室,上班族聊天室,080中部人聊天室,中部人聊天室,成人聊天室,成人

March 13, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home