Monday, May 14, 2007

Oops... I did it again!


I must have this unique talent to STIR THE SHIT. It took me all but five minutes to create the poll you see below this post. I just wanted to put something on my blog that wasn't about me. I wanted to create something that would bring the blogger community together by posting something that was fun and interesting.

Well... low and behold. I got some people pissed that I didn't put them on the poll. "You don't find me boinkable?!" Well, now I am getting news that some people on the poll may be irate for being on the damned poll in the first place. It seems like the whole thing was a bad idea from the get go. Damned if you do... damned if you don't.

In my best Eric Cartman voice - "God Dammit to HELL!!!" This blog and that post is for entertainment purposes only! Please don't take anything I do seriously. I was just doing something humorous, slightly controversial, and very entertaining. That's my MO. Comprendes?

For God sakes... the last thing I wanted to do was put another damn picture of myself on my blog. So... I try to do something funny... and get bitched at. Jeez! And now I am going to hear a lecture from Kevin M that I am once again "caring too much what people think". SON OF A BITCH! ARGGH!!!

13 Comments:

Blogger lifescolorfulbrushstrokes said...

Oh...did you say Brett has a nice a**hole? *Slap, slap* Get your miond out of the gutter Tony. LOL

May 14, 2007  
Blogger patrick said...

You know...I wouldn't worry Mr. Cajun. You're obviously a really sweet guy, and I thought the poll was fun! I say this a lot, but people need to relax.

Do another poll...this time, make the poll about who is the least boinkable blogger you know. That' would really stir the shit. HuH?

May 14, 2007  
Blogger Moby said...

Petulant children don't deserve a response. The rest of us enjoyed it.

May 14, 2007  
Blogger Addison said...

How about Brett just says "if you don't want to be on it, I'll take you off of it and if you wanted to be on it, too f#%@ing bad if you aren't, it's my damn blog and I'll do it the way I want."
Thank you. You can't please everyone....because if you did, your arms would look like Popeye.

May 14, 2007  
Anonymous Jim (The Canuck One) said...

You gave us a smogasbord of delights and let us pick ONLY one! (What's that line from "Outrageous!" - "I'm too horny to make an intelligent choice."

I also must point out, for the tech challenged, that try as I might I couldn't find a link to Brushstrokes if my life depended on it. Now that I see what I missed, perhaps my vote could have been swayed?

There. Consider yourself spanked. Naughty, naughty boy.

May 14, 2007  
Anonymous MARK said...

Well you KNOW I was SO close to asking you why I didn't get included in the boinkable list and almost deLINKED you from my blogroll but decided against it.

I wuvs you too much.

Kidding. Tell the sonsabitches to lighten up.

May 14, 2007  
Blogger Kelly said...

I hope you know I was joking when I asked why I wasnt on the list... there are tons of boinkable bloggers out there, and those who got selected by you should be honored... I like that you stepped out on limb and did something like that poll (and I like the new one too) It is all in fun... and if you are half as much fun in person, it is going to be crazy in San Fran when I finally get to meet one of my favorite bloggers!! smooches and keep up the fun... if people dont like it, they will get over it...

May 14, 2007  
Blogger Timmy said...

Screw the bad apples! What happened to the days when someone was grateful for tipping a nod in one's direction? Cripes.

May 14, 2007  
Anonymous Kevin M said...

Nah... this is not a case where you're caring too much about what people think of you. For once, whether you realize it or not, you're more worried about whether YOU did something that might offend others. That's almost the opposite of caring too much about what others think of you.

May 14, 2007  
Blogger Joe said...

do we only get to vote once again?

May 15, 2007  
Blogger BRETTCAJUN said...

Yeah, Joe... go ahead and cast your vote for 'YES' you are an asshole. ;)

May 15, 2007  
Blogger Atari_Age said...

I think getting worked up about this is ridiculous. I mean, votes and polls are all just for fun. It's reality that counts. And in reality, if y'all don't know it, *I* am the most "boinkable".

I'm just saying.

(Though, I'm not sure if we've defined the word "boink" yet)

Yes, I've made it about ME now :P

May 15, 2007  
Anonymous Jeff said...

You bring joy to my life.

(I still think Tony voted for himself)

May 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home