Friday, February 10, 2006

What to Look Forward To...

I promise you peeps TWO podcasts this weekend! I will do a video podcast AND a longer audio podcast. Why the two formats? I can only do up to 3 minutes of video, because it eats up a tremendous amount of megabytes. So... it just be enough time for me to jerk off do a little something visually. On my audio podcast, I hope to share more about my life, play 20 Questions with E.Shrew and perhaps lash out at my rivals. Who knows? Stay Tuned! ;) I am sure it'll be devilish fun.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Tony said...

Why did ya strike the 'jerk off' part of the video. You had me hooked at that point. Now I have to think about whether to visit your blog this weekend. NOT. I am there regardless to watch you strut that stuff and hear that marvelous, sexy vocal 'twang.'

Y'all come back now!

February 10, 2006  
Blogger Derek said...

dang Tony took the words right from my brain. Look forward to them.

February 10, 2006  
Blogger RawForReal said...

It only takes you 3 MINUTES???

February 10, 2006  
Blogger Hypoxic said...

Okay. You have my attention LOL

I'd watch anyway - but would love to add to my video iPod collection :)

February 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home