Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Technical Difficulties

I give up!!!! Grrr.... I worked so hard on my podcast. It took me forever to figure out how to FTP it to www.archive.org site. Well, it worked... then it stopped working. So, I posted it again with a different file name. It worked again. Now, it stopped working. I GIVE UP!!! Grrrr.... between working out, training for my Austin tennis tournament coming up in March, working, taking care of Jack E. Shrew and my two Dachshunds, and lunging horses... I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS BULLSHIT!!!! GRRRR..... ARGGGGHHHHH!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Tate Tullier said...

bless your heart. write. it's better anyway :-)

February 14, 2006  
Blogger S. said...

If you need any assistance pet me know. I use PodOmatic. It seems to work pretty god.

February 14, 2006  
Anonymous Tony said...

Ah Brett--

Don't give up! We want Brett! We need Brett!

Heck take Scotty up on his offer. However I can understand your frustration. I had an advanced CAD class (Computer Aided Design) today, and I walked out pissed, stressed, and with a major headache - thanks to a professor who is nice but can't teach worth 'jack.'

Your kinda sexy when your PO'd. Grrrrrrrr!

February 15, 2006  
Blogger Homer said...

Oh Boo, don't fret. I will just imagine your deep, masculine voice as I look at your pictures.

February 15, 2006  
Anonymous mark said...

I used sites like that before I ftp'd my stuff to my own server. I found out that those sites are limited on bandwidth, so if too many people are trying to view your podcast at the same time, it shuts down or if you're exceeded your bandwidth limit.

I have yet to see it. :(

February 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home