Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I feel like a PLUCKED CHICKEN!


I am now officially "a plucked chicken". After fretting about doing it for a long time, I finally trimmed my chest hair. It was the first chest hair trimming in my 35 year old life. I was always scared to get my chest trimmed because I was afraid I would look like Buddha. Well... I say "trimmed". It looks more like a shave. I set my beard trimmer to "3". I wanted my chest hair to look the same length as my goatee. Unfortunately, I turned that trimmer upside down when a certain hair patch would not properly trim. The rest is history. I am now a plucked chicken.

When I first saw the end result... I was not impressed. E.Shrew saw the final result and exclaimed "you look better with hair!". I cringed. I knew I had made a boo boo. It took me this long to grow this much hair... will I ever grow it back swiftly enough?

The funny thing about the passing of time is that you get used to the changes. After a few days, I started liking my new look. You could finally see my belly button and my suckable nipples. They look lucious. My pecs were looking more impressive than ever. When I suck in, I am a hottie!!! (I hear the blogsphere groans you bitches!)

Now, even E.Shrew thinks I look delish. He has grown to like the new look too. The only problem... I really have to concentrate on NOT having a buddha belly. Hair does this nice little trick of hiding some man belly. Now, I'll have to (GASP!)... eat like a bird.

For those of you who are concerned... my hair seems to be growing nicely! Wow! I am as shocked as you are! So... I'll be nice and hairy chested in time for Austin (March 17th-21st) and Las Vegas (April 5th-9th). Don't you worry!

10 Comments:

Anonymous John said...

When do we get a look at the plucked chest?

February 21, 2006  
Anonymous Tony said...

I mimic John's question.

You tease! I'll take you any way but I do want my hairy Brett back. Screw the rock hard abs...I'll take a little of that manly belly any day.

Hmmm. Vegas in April. Now there would be a nice diversion during my 4 week break. Only a four hour drive from So. Cal. Where should I be looking for you?

February 21, 2006  
Blogger Donnell said...

What an absolute crime. To shave that work of art that is your chest.
Well at least it's growing back.

February 21, 2006  
Anonymous Tony said...

Hey Brett....

We think this calls for another video Podcast moment!!!!

February 21, 2006  
Blogger Spider said...

WHAT - no pictures?

February 21, 2006  
Blogger Homer said...

You about gave me a heart attack! I had to shave my chest after the hernia surgery. I was glad when it came back.

February 21, 2006  
Blogger Moby said...

Don't worry Brett, it grows back twice as fast.

And I didn't see your trip to SF in your listing..I'm sure that's just an oversight.

February 21, 2006  
Blogger Kory said...

I've cut too close before, now I play it safe with good ol' number 4 attachment. Not that going totally bare once in a while isn't exhilarating.

February 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

at least you were able to stop... I usually start to shave and then think "oh just a little more here, a little more there" and before you know it my entire body is shaved

February 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who the hells cares about your chest whether it's plucked or not?? And who the hell are you anyway that you should feel the need to tell everyone??
Laney

July 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home