Thursday, February 02, 2006

Can Someone Please Explain to me what Blogshares is?



The biggest question I have is: WHY AM I A CHEAPO STOCK???? I punch in HOMER and SCOTTY and see their market valuations and I am ready to PEE GREEN WITH ENVY!!!! Scotty is like the Krispy Kreme of the blogshare market! Now I know the bitch can put away some Krispy Kremes, but his stock doesn't have to soar like their stock once did! Scotty's valuation is $35,000 to my pitiful ass $12,000!!!! It makes me feel like a Stuckey's on a lone Texas highway! Arrrgggghhhh..... And I have an investor that own 50% of my stock! WTF?! What is this thing????

8 Comments:

Blogger TonyM said...

Eat more Krispy Kremes!

February 02, 2006  
Blogger Steve S said...

Blogshares is a place to play with blog stocks. The stocks are purely fictional, no real money changes hands.

The value of the blog is mostly based on incoming/outgoing links, but members of blogshares do surf the blogs and place value on the content.

Don't feel bad, I've spent a year trying to make my blog about civil rights, gay parenting, unique recipes and news articles and see I am only worth about 7,000 dollars.

February 02, 2006  
Anonymous John said...

You're worth a million bucks to me, Brett

February 02, 2006  
Blogger S. said...

What the hell are you talking about? I don't even know what blog shares is...do I see pea green envy raring its ugly head? You just need to show more skin!!! ;)

February 02, 2006  
Blogger Mr. Pants said...

I personally would put you at a much higher stock price. Although, I am a recent reader, you are still by far a priceless piece of blog real estate. WOOF

February 02, 2006  
Anonymous TonyB said...

Krispy Kreme has gone from 50 bucks to five bucks in the past 18 months. Your valuation, in my opinion, would make you the Google (from 100 bucks to 475 in 18 months) or Apple (went from 10 bucks to 85 in 2 years) of the blog values, totally.
No one is hotter than you and your blog buddy.

February 03, 2006  
Blogger The Gock said...

Joe Cuttheshit is at 35,500 also....

:p

I thought you'd appreciate that.

February 03, 2006  
Blogger Kory said...

This kind of stat stuff is nuts! Funny...

Wanted to drop a line & say I linked you on my blog, but I doubt that'll affect your shares...

February 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home