Monday, November 21, 2005

Tour of New Orleans

Louisiana Pizza Kitchen. A favorite haunt of ours. Notice I am wearing my crotch showing Adidas sweatpants. When I wear these, I am always catching women and men looking at my package. (which is why I wear it)

Our Waitron Unit (Big boobies huh?) She was working it HARD Sunday. You know you have a nice rack when even two gay men are mesmerized by them!

Me trying to decide which pizza to order. Lunch here was DELISH! We had a SUPERB roasted garlic pizza. Were we trying to ward off vampires?


A Carriage Ride through the French Quarter. Note to E. Shrew: please refrain from calling certain people on the street decked out in hip hop garb with lots of shopping bags "Looters" when our horse carriage guide is of the same ethnic group! Whoops! Insert foot in mouth.


E.Shrew's Butt. He was an ass to me Saturday night. What's his side of the story? It had something to do with a game we play of "THERE'S YOUR BOYFRIEND". Everytime one of our gay enemies (and we both have some) pass by... we annoy each other by announcing their boyfriend just passed by. In one particuliar ugly incident, one of E.Shrew's boyfriends happens to catch me pointing at him as I loudly (and drunkenly) announce it. E. Shrew erupts. NOT A PRETTY SIGHT!


Bourbon Street. Slowly coming back. Most of the bars are open. The crowds get busy later at night. Still not as much foot traffic as in the good old days. The heart of the French Quarter is pumping stronger and stronger.


A Stop at the Bourbon Pub on St. Ann and Bourbon St. Ahhh.... nothing like ice cold Bud Lite. So refreshing at 2:30pm in the afternoon! Yes... we got started drinking early!

14 Comments:

Blogger TonyM said...

What about these addias pants? I can't see anything!

I miss LA Pizza Kitchen! They closed the Lafayette store ages ago.

(E. Shrew, boy got a nice ass! pant, pant )

November 21, 2005  
Blogger sixshooter said...

Doesn't matter what you're wearin', I'm always gonna be checkin' out that package. Mmm mmm good.

November 21, 2005  
Blogger Spider said...

That is the first time I have seen a pic of E. Shrew - you wo make such a handsome couple - and WHAT AN ASS he has on him... my oh my oh my...

November 21, 2005  
Blogger deanos said...

Honey, not sure how to break this to you, but your package shows in EVERTHING you wear, and this is a good thing.

November 21, 2005  
Blogger Donnell said...

It's good to see the city coming back to life, even it's only a shadow of itself, for now.

Can't wait to actually visit it someday.

November 21, 2005  
Blogger Hypoxic said...

It looks as if French Quarter may be coming back to life -hope so!

Ditto what tonym and spider say about E. Shrew - and what sixshooter and deanos say about your package :) :)

November 21, 2005  
Blogger hbjock said...

Wow, drinking at 2:30 huh? Dang.. that's my kind of man! Hehehe j/k... it is fun sometimes though huh? :) Gosh, it's been 8 years since I've been to NOLA... my sister and I were gonna go there last spring break, but plans changed at the last minute. We figure we'll wait another year for NOLA to get completely back on its feet before we cruise around there again...

Will you show me around when I do get there though? :)

November 21, 2005  
Blogger S. said...

I love it that you can have a glass of beer riding down thte street. I can't wait to return to the FQ! It was so much fun the last time. Good to see things coming back to life...and and tell E. Shrew he has a HOT ass!

November 21, 2005  
Blogger Homer said...

Oh baby, you can deliver your package to me anytime.

November 22, 2005  
Blogger cola boy said...

I love "crotch-showing-Adidas-sweatpants"! Thanks for the pic.

November 22, 2005  
Blogger Jim said...

Glad to see NOLA kicking again! Have a great Thanksgiving...

November 22, 2005  
Blogger dondon009 said...

Nice pics....

Now I am really missing New Orleans again....

November 22, 2005  
Blogger brandon said...

great photos Brett! And your pecs can't hide in any shirt you wear... woof!

November 22, 2005  
Blogger joey said...

Ok so you know I totally downloaded that first pic and blew it up in Photoshop to get a closer look ;)

November 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home