Thursday, November 24, 2005

That Grand Ole Tradition called Football...





I am no dumb bunny. I am fully aware having "football" in the title of this blogpost means ZERO interest to my readership, which is almost entirely made up of gay men. To compensate for that... I ran in my backyard and took these photos just for my very special FRIENDS OF DOROTHY.

For those straight folk and lesbian readers...

I am too old for football. It is a tradition in my family to play football after our Thanksgiving food has gone down. I am all beat up from the traditional Thanksgiving football game. It started out cute. The nephews were catching passes and scoring touchdowns. Then one particuliar nephew began to deploy a devious strategy: just hand the ball off to the freight train that is my twin brother. I successfully dragged his ass down a few times at a great expense to my sexy legs. Not to be outdone, I was deployed to be the mack truck on my team. It was a brutal Twin Vs. Twin battle. We were the only ones capable of tackling one another. The end result is that now I have nasty grass burns on my arms and legs. I look like one beat up MOFO! Greaaat.... that'll look SEXY in the bars... ! I'll be saying "No... this is not a skin condition... I played football yesterday. No SERIOUSLY! I did! These are grass burns! Seriously! I am not KIDDING! These are bruises and scratches from playing America's greatest game."

7 Comments:

Blogger Hypoxic said...

And your "Friends of Dorothy" thank you very much for the really great pics!

Just think of those grass burns as "badges of honor" - and I'll bet that more than one person here would consider them sexy!

Sounds like you had a great day LOL

November 24, 2005  
Blogger dondon009 said...

These are great pics! Thanks for sharing, and yes this gay man loves football, and hockey too as a matter of fact!

I love sitting in the bleachers in my cheerleader uniform screaming go boyz! Although I must admit, that short skirt does a real job on keeping the nutz cold!

Happy Thanksgiving!

November 24, 2005  
Blogger Adam said...

There's a clone!? I didnt know that.....hmmmm. Please if you tell all the Marys that you were playing footbal they're going to swoon!

November 24, 2005  
Blogger Spider said...

Now Brett, just because you are gay doen't mean you can't be a football game - and not just for the tight white pants... like Dondon009 this queer LOVES football, basketball and baseball... andd I bet the bumps and bruises look sexy as hell... The pics are great also!

November 24, 2005  
Blogger Homer said...

You should have played "tight end."

November 25, 2005  
Blogger TonyM said...

how come you didn't wear the right clothes? even a jock? wink

I love your lips!

November 25, 2005  
Blogger Moby said...

Hockey Rules! Football...eh, not so much.

You look so at home holding a ball though. *eg*

Glad to see your mood has improved too!

Ever see a movie "Sorority Boys"? And I quote..."sports does improve self-esteem!"

November 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home