Tuesday, November 29, 2005

A Rivalry You May Not Have Known About...


I cannot be silent about this anymore! I am tired of living under Scotty's shadow! When I first began to blog, Scotty was one of the first bloggers to contact me. I guess I was "new meat". The tailchasing started and we developed a nice blogging friendship. Well, the year has passed and I have watched with great envy as Scotty has COUNTERWHORED his way to the blogging stratosphere. He has well over a 100 bloggers linking to him, a FAG HAG army that is staggering in numbers, and a HNT ratings hit every fucking Thursday! I am looking at my counter which says: 12,617. Scotty's counter has: 16,339!!! I cannot STAND IT!!!

How did I grow so envious over Scotty? The seeds of the story starts when you follow the comment trail. Check out a few of the battles for Matthew's attention HERE and HERE. Did you read Scotty's comments? Uh huh. Wait... there's more! Scotty and I are battling for Matthew's affections HERE and HERE. Of course the battle simmered to a boil HERE after I gave Matthew a VERY SPECIAL AWARD. Scotty must have been livid at me doing a backhanded comment after giving the award, all the while blowing hot air up Matthew's skirt. This is when I first realized there was a bitchfest brewing!

The GLOVES ARE OFF! I can no longer sit by idle as my rival continues to expand her evil empire. I must strike back! This week you'll see my OWN response to HalfNakedThursdays. I'll one up him... I'll post FULLNAKEDTHURSDAY. Honey, I can OUTWHORE Paris Hilton if I wanted too! Anything for ratings! (EVIL GRIN) But that's not all. The cruelest strike will be this coming weekend. Oh, I have a NASTY surprise for MISS THANG. Matthew's tail is mine MOFO! :)

9 Comments:

Blogger sixshooter said...

Ooh, that rivalry is HOT! As if you needed anything to make yourself hotter! :)

November 29, 2005  
Blogger TonyM said...

maybe you should show more skin?

November 29, 2005  
Blogger N2D33P said...

Full naked Thursdays? Let me pencil that in on my calendar....

November 29, 2005  
Blogger JP said...

Good Lord! It is on like a pot of neck bones! You're quite the competitor. I've read your blog for quite some time now, but never commented, never knew what to say, but I can't wait to see what's next. I'm in.

November 29, 2005  
Blogger MiKell said...

God, I love blogwars.

Especially, promising ones.

November 29, 2005  
Blogger The Persian said...

You are kidding right? I mean you aren't really angry at Scotty for having a huge group of followers..or for hitting on some guy you also like?

I can't speak for everyone, but HNT has nothing to do with my return visits to his site.

November 30, 2005  
Blogger Wenchy said...

Right.... HNT booked.

November 30, 2005  
Blogger Mr.Brian/Mr.Fletcher said...

LOL...reading this post, it really is hard to tell whether the post is in jest or not. I read as a piece of humor (though it took me all day to get here from Scotty's blog because I'm so lax), but I could certainly understand why Scotty's loyal fans would have been so discombulated/flusterpated/and all those "panties in a tizzy" phrase words.

I guess I should be paying more attention to these things. Then again, maybe not!

November 30, 2005  
Blogger Moby said...

would anyone NOT joking post a picture from dynasty!

Knock his socks of brett! Too bad you can't be the first to utter the word "bitch' into the blogosphere! hehehe.

November 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home