Saturday, November 26, 2005

Oh What a Nice Sunny Day in the Country...

The weather today was so nice. It felt so good to feel the sun's rays warm my skin. Was it really necessary to post shirtless pics of myself on my blog? ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY!!! I have an evil plan to capture more hits on my blog than counterwhoreScotty . He does his HNT thing, so I have to use my horses and country settings as MY THING. Just wait until I pull a GRAND SURPRISE next week on him! Hee... hee... it has something to do with CHASING TAIL. Stay tuned...






10 Comments:

Blogger Moby said...

Nice tail! oh and the horse looks nice too.

November 26, 2005  
Blogger Hypoxic said...

Wow! These pics should make your hit counter go through the roof :) Very nice!

November 26, 2005  
Blogger Nick 10 said...

Nice horse ;)
interesting blog...

November 26, 2005  
Blogger Spider said...

HOLY FUCK... #1 for the body, #5 for the face and #3 for the ass, and WHAT AN ASS IT IS... Shit... the thoughts running through my mind for #3...

November 27, 2005  
Blogger TonyM said...

Makes my mouth water!

November 27, 2005  
Blogger S. said...

Right...I am the counterwhore? uh huh...

November 27, 2005  
Blogger Chip said...

Nice site! Oh and lovely pictures too! I'm gonna keep coming back to you. :) I have a blogger account, but my main blog is chipmanor.com

November 28, 2005  
Blogger Wenchy said...

I loved the cooking with pics entry. :o)

November 28, 2005  
Blogger Wenchy said...

And it is not even HNT! Yay!

November 28, 2005  
Blogger sixshooter said...

damn ... i do love me some brettcajun

November 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home