Sunday, November 06, 2005

Goodbye San Diego







I am going to miss you San Diego. This trip was half business, and half touristy pleasure. Thank you David for being a wonderful tour guide and host to the city of San Diego. You started out as a fan of my blog, but you are more than that now. Where I thought we would probably just play tennis and hang out for a day, you went out of your way to make sure I saw all of the city. I appreciate our newfound friendship. Goodbye San Diego with your wonderful beaches. Goodbye David for your wonderful hospitality.

6 Comments:

Blogger Spider said...

My favorite of all of them is the last one - red shirt, blue shorts and cap - SO, when ya coming to Orlando... ~eg~

November 06, 2005  
Blogger Adam said...

Looks like you had a great trip. Its really nice that you had someone to show you around. I believe that cities are a lot about the people that you meet and know in them more than just the sights. Great pictures.

November 06, 2005  
Blogger Homer said...

Visit me next!

November 08, 2005  
Blogger The Gock said...

no no... I get him next... someone needs to teach this boi what real mountains are!

November 08, 2005  
Blogger hbjock said...

Damn.. you were so close yet so far still to me .. hehehe now you need to plan a trip over the islands here :)

November 09, 2005  
Blogger Hypoxic said...

San Diego is one of my favorite places. Those cliffs look very familiar. Think I've been down them on more than one occasion :) Great place to get a complete tan LOL

Great blog!

November 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home