Monday, November 28, 2005

GEAUXING TO ATLANTA!!!!



It is like I am Charlie from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. I got TWO golden tickets to the SEC Championship game (LSU vs. Georgia) this weekend. There were over 24,000 requests from LSU season ticket holders, but only 16,000 tickets were available to LSU. There was a lottery... and I WON! I was lucky for the third time in a row actually! I went to the SEC Championship game AND the National Championship Game two years ago under the lottery system.

So... I'll be in Atlanta Thursday night for the big weekend game! I fly back home Sunday morning. Hmmm... will I finally get to meet Matthew? This will be the THIRD blogger buddy I have met. I have already met Donnell McDoughall's Doodles and Scott from Purple Twinkie. If I meet Jonah in Hawaii in January, that will be meeting FOUR BLOGGER BUDDIES in less than five months! Woohoo!!!!

E.Shrew is going to fly in Friday afternoon to attend the game with me. We talked a lot yesterday and today, and I think we have healed some wounds. Where will this go? Who knows? I do know that I understand him a lot better now after this second round of trouble. Beneath that tough and imposing hard shell... he is a sensitive soul on the inside. I feel closer to him now than I have ever felt. Yesterday, it felt so good to just hug him and tell him that no matter where our future paths take us... he'll always be my buddy.

7 Comments:

Blogger m4mhouston said...

Hey Buddy have a great time at the game, and keep your eyes out for hot guys...you never know. ;)

November 28, 2005  
Blogger Hypoxic said...

I know some Cajuns who would perform "unnatural acts" on persons of the same sex for those tickets - and they're not even gay LOL

Have a great time and hope the Tigers win!

Also glad to hear about you and e Shrew - hope you guys can make it work.

November 28, 2005  
Blogger TonyM said...

LSU? Louisiana Special University? huh?


hey - hope they do well.


I'm rooting for the Cajuns.

November 28, 2005  
Blogger Spider said...

Good to hear about you and e Shrew... and Geaux Tigers - I will be plastered to my PC listening to my Spiders and the Richmond/Furman game - semi-final playoff round 1-AA - you know, the LITTLE guys!

November 28, 2005  
Blogger Adam said...

Congrats Brett! That is awesome that you won the lottery! You look fabulous in that leeatard.

November 28, 2005  
Blogger S. said...

I hope to be added to that list one day soon!

November 28, 2005  
Blogger Tonito Bandito said...

Good Luck to you from this Auburn Tiger fan. Do the West proud!

November 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home