Tuesday, November 08, 2005

THE BUCK STOPS HERE!!!


I LOATHE losing at ANYTHING. I hate to lose... period! LOSING IS FOR LOSERS! I AM NOT A FUCKING LOSER!!! Why am I ranting like this? Well, lately, I have noticed that my tennis game has been coming up a wee bit short. This couldn't possibly be coming at the worse time too! I play my second tennis tournament this Friday in Houston. If I can't beat up on BEATABLE Tom, how in the fuck am I going to win this thing? Now it is time for the rematch. I AM OUT FOR BLOOD MOFO's! I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!!! There is HELL TO PAY, when Brett LOSES!

Last time we played, Michael and I had a VERY HARD time being "partners" on the same team. I would miss a shot, he would fuss. He would miss a shot, I would howl. Our team self-destructed. We employed a P.O.T. strategy (Pick On Tom), which was working brillantly at first! But then Tom got tired of all our snickers. He picked up his game big time. In front of the net, he spiked everything we threw at him. Those spikes humiliatingly went over our short little heads for added insult. We had no answer for Tom's new found strength. As we quickly bent over and accepted the 6-2 second set FUCKING, you could hear a pindrop on our side of the net.

#3 E.Shrew and #4 Brett Vs. #1 Heath and #5 Tom
6:30pm TONIGHT


WTA Rankings:
1. Heath
2. David
3. E. Shrew
4. Brett
5. Tom
6. Bart

7 Comments:

Blogger TonyM said...

hey - with those shoulders and them biceps how could you loose? I mean, maybe if you wore something a bit more revealing....?

November 08, 2005  
Blogger hbjock said...

Hahaha i hope you get your revenge stud :)

November 09, 2005  
Blogger Spider said...

Go kick some ass stud!

November 09, 2005  
Blogger Jim said...

Distract them with a bare butt shot, everything is fair in love and tennis, yes?

November 09, 2005  
Blogger TonyM said...

JIM! I like that idea! Full Moon Shots!

November 09, 2005  
Blogger BRETTCAJUN said...

Well, I had to play with that thing they call a "boyfriend". I am sure he wouldn't have appreciated that. Anytime I do anything REMOTELY for attention like that, he takes me home and pounds the hell outta me. Hmmm... you know what? Perhaps I should have!

November 09, 2005  
Blogger TonyM said...

Um, that doesn't sound at all like a problem, now does it? Are you complaining?

November 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home