Friday, November 11, 2005

BRETT AND E. SHREW ADVANCE

Brett wins 6-1, 6-1. I was so nervous as I faced my opponent. I tanked up on Red Bull and bannana. My fears subsided as I realized this was a very beatable opponent. I tried to conserve my energy in the match, thus the 1 loss in each set. I will probably play four tennis matches today alone. Lord give me the strength against the number two seed. He will be well rested because he had a bye the first round. I face the #2 Seed at 12:30pm.

E. Shrew won his match against a queeny queen 6-4, 6-3. He has the uneviable task of facing the #1 Seed at 12:30pm


WISH US LUCK!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger TonyM said...

WOW! YOU GO BOY! *tony shakes his pom poms*

November 11, 2005  
Blogger It's my world here! said...

CONGRATS!! I knew you would get pumped and kick some ass on the court today. I will keep cheering for you!

November 11, 2005  
Blogger The Gock said...

you ARE #1!!! Who needs luck?!?! You're gunna kick everyone's ass!!

November 11, 2005  
Blogger deanos said...

You go baby! We all knew you could do it. I cannot wait to get out there this afternoon to see you tear up that court!

November 11, 2005  
Blogger Moby said...

Give me a C! - - C!
Give me an O! - - O!
Give me an C! - - C!
Give me a . . .

*oh wait, wrong cheer*

Give me a B!.......

November 11, 2005  
Blogger savante said...

Banana and red bull! What kinda hyped up combo is that?

Paul

November 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home